Authors who publish with Indonesian Journal of Life Sciences (IJLS) agree that IJLS holds the copyright of the published article in this journal. Upon acceptance of the article, and prior to the published author will be asked to transfer their copyright to IJLS. The Author also represents and warrants that:
- The article is the Author’s original work;
- The article is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- The article has not previously been published;
- The article contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- The article contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from the Author’s breach of the representations and warranties contained above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Berkala Arkeologi’s use and publication of any content contained in the article.
As the holder of the copyright, IJLS is making the article accessible known under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the article under the following conditions:
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. In addition to being freely accessible, they may be copied, shared, or adapted for any purpose in any medium, as long as appropriate credit is given to the author and IJBiotech and changes are indicated.
Indonesian Journal of Life Sciences
LPPM - Indonesia International Institute for Life Sciences (i3L)
Jl. Pulomas Barat Kav. 88, Jakarta Timur, 13210